White Pine Resort (WPR) is proud to be known as a family-friendly place where local residents and other visitors can relax and share space comfortably. We work hard to provide a safe and fun outdoor experience for everyone.
Guests of White Pine must be considerate of their behavior by adhering to the following guidelines:
- Be respectful of other guests (as well as WPR employees) and behave in a family-friendly, courteous manner.
- Be courteous to our employees while loading or unloading lifts, skiing or riding, and/or while volunteering in any event or program. This means do NOT harass, bully, or otherwise prevent our employees from doing their job in providing our guests a safe and fun experience while at WPR.
- For the safety of our guests and employees, and for lift loading efficiency, all guests are required to present their ticket (or season pass) in a readable manner every time they load the lift. Employees will not be touching guest clothing or searching for your ticket or pass.
- Obey all safety rules posted and verbal instructions given.
- Leave No Trace – Do not litter anywhere on our permit area and please pick up after yourself (i.e., after tailgating in our parking lot). Contrary to popular belief, tower pads are NOT trash receptacles nor are they hoops to “score a winning shot” with your empty can or bottle!
White Pine reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who is deliberately not adhering to this Code. If deemed appropriate, violations of any of the above may cause you to lose some (or all) privileges at the resort (i.e., removal of your season pass or lift ticket without refund).